Anywhere but here.

14:31:00

83e32aeb59c64ce6aeb05e714bee3e17.jpg (236×236)


Some day I wish I disappear,
To a place: Anywhere but here,
Where monotony didn't define life,
And fitting in wasn't a strife.

Some day I wish I discover,
A place where I could hover,
With my thoughts and emotions unveiled,
Where scornful judgments are curtailed.

Some day I wish I Found,
The place that I belonged,
Where air filled with honest words;
And true passion ruled the worlds.

Some day I wish I leave,
To the place where I belong; I believe,
Where verbal conversations filled the place,
Sans digital screens with much grace.

Some day I wish I ran away,
To the place I don't go astray,
In following my dream,
And with sheer triumph I gleam.

Some day I wish I arrived,
At that place, with my soul that I've revived,
A place that I endear,
A place that is anywhere but here.





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Who's stopping you Harshini...go find your dream. Go where your beautiful words take you. But keep writing. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was terribly helpful on behalf of me. Keep sharing such ideas within the future similarly. This was truly what i used to be longing for, and that i am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such data with USA.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Google+ Followers

Recent comments