Sometimes I smile, but I don't. Rambling.

07:55:00

     I am lost in the labyrinth of thoughts. Loneliness has crept into my life. There is some point where you stop trusting people because someone has shattered all your hopes. It takes a lot of time to recover. In a class of 60 people you hardly talk to five of them. You longer talk with your 'once bestfriends'. The laughter and the fun keeps echoing in your mind. Luckily this does not affect me anymore. I smile and make a few people guilty for the venom they spew about me.

     I never write about anything so personal on my blog. But lately everything I wrote was sad and depressing, so I did not publish any of them. Recently life has been a bitch it broke my bond with the person I thought was my best brother, a lot of misconceptions and misunderstandings with my best friend. To top it all, I was on a vacation and I was totally jobless. But hey no 'down frowns' for a long time, it isn't my thing.
   
     Life is such a wicked roller coaster ride. It made me look at various dimensions of it in a short span of time. The ride has to continue. I've been left with no choice. I am clueless about what it has in stock for tomorrow.


       

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. HUGS <3

    Just remember the darkest is just before the sunrise.

    Tc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hugs*
      That's true :) thank you for the kind words :)

      Delete
  2. Just breathe in, breathe out. You will be just fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it helps :) Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Awww.. no one deserves that.
    TBH, I am in love with your blog. Simply love the color theme and its simplicity.
    I hope that would cheer you up.

    Virtual hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It happens, but it takes a while to get over it :D
      And thank you so much :D

      *hugs back*
      Love <3

      Delete
  4. Life is full of ups and downs...I have been in similar situation...Hope everything comes to normal soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty much the same happening with me. No matter what happens, but no one can shake your inherent goodness and exuberance. Stay happy and joyous. The best is yet to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have written the circumstance so effectively.. I could connect so well, probably I am in the same phase currently. But the good thing is we come out of such phase sooner or later And somewhere we know that. Its just that we don't want to accept it.
    Stay positive. Stay happy. The best would definitely come. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Google+ Followers

Recent comments